Several years ago I took job as a cashier at Victoria's Secret.
And since then, it's been a hell of a ride.
- Salon: How to fold a thong: A straight man working at Victoria's Secret
- Thought Catalog: 5 Things to Know Before Proposing in Paris
- Travel Channel: 20 Romantic Places to Propose in Paris
- British GQ: Lingerie buying advice from a guy who worked at VS
- AskMen: A Male Perspective on Bras
- Business Insider: What a straight man learned at Victoria's Secret
- Good Men Project: 5 Moments in the Life of an English Major
Currently, I'm a producer and text editor for Rated Red, a digital media network a part of Complex Networks. I'm the former editor-in-chief of redOrbit.com, and the former managing editor of Livability.com. From 2012-2016 I was the producer of the award-winning humorous storytelling show "That Time of the Month."
As a writer, I'm repped by ICM Partners.